As part of a company-wide commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, beverage air continually works to leverage efficiencies in manufacturing and distribution to benefit their customers.
Reach-Ins The E-Series
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet face.
- Gray coated exterior sides for extra durability.
- Locks are stand on solid door E-Series.
- E-Series cabinets feature anodized aluminum exterior to prevent corrosion.
- Hot gas condensate evaporator.
- Field re-hingeable doors are standard on full and half length door
- E-Series models
- Exterior construction includes heavy-duty stainless steel finish on front, sides, top, door(s) and grille.
- Removable hood and insulated lid assembly – are made of matching stainless steel.
- Self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature.
- Snap in magnetic gaskets.
- Cabinet back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel.
- Enhanced refrigeration system and new improved grille system for better airflow and less temperature gradient.
Worktops and Undercounters
- Undercounter and Worktop units feature new, robust cartridge style hinges.
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, and sides.
- Anodized aluminum interior to prevent corrosion.
- Snap in magnetic gaskets for a positive seal.
- Balanced refrigeration system operates at 36°-38°F for optimum food preservation.
- Freezers operate at 0°.
- Durable black steel exterior, standard.
- Stainless steel top, easy glide lids and counter top with edge.
- Glass lids with interior, fluorescent lights available for DW models.
- Stainless steel front available.
*NEW* Lumavue Merchandisers
- Heavy duty construction includes white coated steel interior walls.
- Exterior finish is heavy duty steel with a baked on durable coating.
- Choose from black or white finish.
- Modern, one piece grille is easily removed for cleaning and servicing.
- LV series earned the ENERGY STAR®.
- Whisper-quiet refrigeration.
- Optional LED lighting.
- Gravity Flo kits and Can Roller options available.
- Self-contained side-mounted refrigeration with hot gas condensate.
- Thermostatic control; temperature setting is fast and accurate.
- Forced-air system; most efficient cooling with no need for defrost.
- 2.5″ thick, foamed-in-place, CFC-free, polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel top.
For more information contact our Sales Department at 1-800-423-4787 or email Automatic Ice.
VISIT THE AUTOMATIC ICE RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT SHOWROOM IN MIDDLESEX NJ
The showroom is located in Middlesex, NJ and hosts a large selection of all the products that we distribute from commercial ice makers, commercial cooking equipment, bar equipment, reach-in refrigerators and freezers, glass door merchandisers, and deli display cases. Come see all of our equipment in person… It Makes a Difference!!! Give us a call (855) 447-8449.