master-bilt has been the rock solid refrigeration solution for 65 years. They provide a complete line of display freezers, glass door merchandisers, ice cream dipping cabinets and low temp horizontal display merchandisers.
Standard Display Freezers
- Heavy-duty 2 1/2″ casters add mobility.
- Many built-in conveniences such as baskets, floor drains, thermometers and locks offered as accessories on competitor lines.
- Durable construction with pre-painted steel exterior and aluminum interior box and top frame.
- High loading line to reduce spoilage.
- Optional solid lids available.
- Durable, unobtrusive glass lid frame allows high visibility for products.
Glass Door Merchandisers
- Only glass door merchandisers to feature bare tube condenser coils in their refrigeration system.
- Five white epoxy-coated, heavy-duty welded wire shelves per door
(four cantilever and one bottom) can be easily configured to fit your merchandising needs. Price tag molding is standard on all shelves.
- Equipped with high output T8HO lamps and electronic ballasts for 50%
energy savings over previous models.
- Extra large, auto-close, heat reflective safety glass doors.
- Doors feature Anthony Torque Master for easy adjustment of door
leveling and closing tension.
Deluxe Ice Cream Dipping/Display Merchandisers
- A wide variety of options including standard flat glass lid, low glass (“L” models) and curved glass lid (“CG” models).
- Optional removable frost shields allow ice to collect on the shields’
surface instead of the cabinet’s interior.
- Independent compressor and light switch.
- Tempered plate glass viewing window.
- Convenient floor drain.
- Standard top and side lid wiper gaskets for sanitary purposes.
Conventional Ice Cream Storage/Dipping Cabinets
- Seamless stainless steel top to resist corrosion.
- Convenient floor drain.
- Attractive 24 gauge white painted steel cabinet.
- Anti-condensate heaters under stainless top cap.
- Thick 2 1/4″ foamed-in-place urethane insulation allows cabinets to
keep a consistent low temperature.
Low Temp Horizontal Display Merchandisers
- Front air discharge allows you to save space by placing cabinets directly against walls (cabinets easily convert to rear air discharge).
- Standard 18″ laminated white formica counter top provides more work
and merchandising space.
- Protective front bumper helps prevent scratches and dents.
- Fluorescent lighting with convenient independent on/off switch.
- Heat reflective, self-closing lids contain tempered glass.
For more information contact our Sales Department at 1-800-423-4787 or email Automatic Ice.
VISIT THE AUTOMATIC ICE RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT SHOWROOM IN MIDDLESEX NJ
The showroom is located in Middlesex, NJ and hosts a large selection of all the products that we distribute from commercial ice makers, commercial cooking equipment, bar equipment, reach-in refrigerators and freezers, glass door merchandisers, and deli display cases. Come see all of our equipment in person… It Makes a Difference!!! Give us a call (888) 979-0177. Be sure to visit Automatic Ice on Google Plus.