Blue Air BACB53M-HCRequest a Quote
1. Cabinet construction
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- High density foamed in place polyurethane insulation – Environmentally safe.
- Designed to accommodate countertop cooking equipment
- Unit accommodates 4” and 6″ deep pans. (pans not included)
- Heavy duty top panel
- Four (4) 4” diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Front breathing, side mounted compressor unit. Compressor configuration allows unit to be efficient in narrow spaces and be serviced without being moved.
- Epoxy coated evaporator reduces potential corrosion
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Refrigerators have a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Automatic defrosting
- Removeable front thermometer panel and grille for easy access to slide out refrigeration system
- Stainless steel telescoping drawer slides with stainless steel roller bearing wheels
- Drawer slides withstand maximum of 200 lbs. per drawer without deflection.
- Upper and lower drawers accommodate 4” deep 12” x 20” pans
- Heavy-duty pan adapter bars supplied for full-size pans (Pans not included)
- Durable gasket with easy replacement
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
6. Optional Features & Accessories