Blue Air BAPP67-HCRequest a Quote
1. Cabinet construction
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- High density foamed in place polyurethane insulation – Environmentally safe.
- Drop-in section:
- Fans force cold air into this enclosed area keeping stored food items consistently cold
- Insulated pan cover with a stainless steel divider which prevents food spillage into the storage area beneath
- Unit accommodates 4” and 6″ deep pans. (pans not included)
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- Side rail cutting board bracket with 19” deep, 1/2” thick cutting board included
- Four (4) 4” diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Front breathing, side mounted compressor unit. Compressor configuration allows unit to be efficient in narrow spaces and be serviced without being moved.
- Epoxy coated evaporator reduces potential corrosion
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Refrigerators have a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Self closing doors
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
6. Optional Features & Accessories
- 2.5″ diameter casters available
- 6″ adjustable feet available
- Additional shelves are available.
- Drawer models available
- 1/3 pans available