Blue Air BKGM14-HCRequest a Quote
1. Cabinet construction
- Cabinet construction
- Black or white painted steel exterior and white painted steel interior.
- High density foamed in place polyurethane insulation – Environmentally safe.
- Sturdy, epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves for each compartment
- 2.5” Diameter swivel casters with front brakes. Four casters on one- and two-door models and six on three-door models (two casters on each model have front brakes)
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Front sliding refrigeration unit allows the unit to be serviced without being moved.
- Self-contained system, bottom mounted compressor provides quick and easy maintenance
- Epoxy coated evaporator reduces potential corrosion
- Refrigerator has a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Fabric condensation
- Swing door models have self closing doors (doors close at 90° or less)
- Automatic hold open door feature at 110°
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Heavy duty recess door handles
- Door designed to open easily.
- Doors built with pressure relievers to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy door opening.
- Standard door locks
- Double pane glass
4. Design & Features
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- LED Interior lighting.
- LED backlit graphic panel
- Interior vertical LED lighting
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
8. Optional Features & Accessories
- Additional shelves are available