Blue Air BLUR72-WT-HCRequest a Quote
1. Cabinet construction
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- Cycolpentane Insulation – Contains no hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) and is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves per compartment
- 6” back splash guard
- Four (4) 4” diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Self-contained system, rear mounted compressor.
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator increases performance by maintaining the heat transfer rates over the life of the evaporator and reducing potential corrosion.
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Refrigerators have a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Self closing doors
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control & monitor system
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Digital controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
- Rounded corner design gives a stylish appearance and reduces chances of injury.
- Visual and audible door open alarm, alarm sounds when doors are not completely closed to protect against food spoilage
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
7. Optional Features & Accessories
- 2.5″ diameter casters available
- 6″ adjustable feet available
- Additional shelves are available